UnevenEdge

Friday night and she logged off of OKC mid-convo

Zenigundam

She's only 18, and in HS I believe, but I still am paranoid that she might be getting pounded right now. My eyes are shifting back and forth. She can't do this to me.

Zeni.

Stop.

Just. Stop.

Like. If this is all just a bit, you've run the joke into the ground now and can stop. If you're serious then for the love of god go get help before you shoot up a sorority. Please.

. Back away from your computer

Nah I don't think it's a good idea to look for her tonight. I'll stay home and go to YouTube. My neck's really sore because I spent the whole day as a juror for this alternative dispute resolution thing, and I think it'd be over the top for me to back away from my computer and go looking for her just to beat up her skinny boy lover who is trying to pilfer the goods. I trust her now. She's at home on her couch, alone, while her parents enforce her midnight bedtime.

K she logged back in and replied. :)

She still has some explaining to do though, but I'm satisfied that she woke up in the early morning as opposed to logging back in at one in the afternoon or something because then I'd really think she slept with somebody else before replying to me. All is well now. <3