UnevenEdge

Ronin (stupid fn spell check, I'll crush you) Warriors was a pretty badass show

Zenigundam

I never knew it was from the 80s though lol. It beat the shit out of weak shows like Reboot and Gundam Wing though. Those are for betas, the Robin Warriors were f#%$ing everybody up like Keith and the Voltron homies. 🐻💪🏋️‍♂️

Edited by Zenigundam

1 minute ago, GunStarHero said:

Oh you mean Sailor Moon for boys? 

That's one way to look at it, but every episode of Sailor Moon had this one dude who threw roses but could never actually make a serious move on his love interest aka Tuxedo Mask aka beta boy, the Robin Warriors just weren't thinking about romance since they knew they could rake at any time

Just now, Zenigundam said:

That's one way to look at it, but every episode of Sailor Moon had this one dude who threw roses but could never actually make a serious move on his love interest aka Tuxedo Mask aka beta boy, the Robin Warriors just weren't thinking about romance since they knew they could rake at any time

Yea but Tuxedo Mask got bitches. The Ronin Warriors were bitches. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

Yea but Tuxedo Mask got bitches. The Ronin Warriors were bitches. 

Ronin* why does my cell phone keep editing this lol. He never even got Serena, Tuxedo Mask was just an angsty teen, plus wasn't he like 20 hitting on a 14 year old that's creepy bro, go after a college age chick wow

11 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Damn, I've gotta get my ass to Oklahoma, if that's where everybody's getting their hook-ups nowadays.

Elfie is gonna come in this thread and be like ... "He meant Ok Cupid"

• Like 1