UnevenEdge

It saddens me to say this

Zenigundam

But I won't be on the UEMB for the next two days because I have a two-day juror assignment!  :'(

Have to work twelve hours a day for the next two days. I'm going to drink a lot, so that I can vote not guilty because the legal system is wack and everybody deserves a second chance.

But I won't be on the UEMB for the next two days because I have a two-day juror assignment!  :'(

Have to work twelve hours a day for the next two days. I'm going to drink a lot, so that I can vote not guilty because the legal system is wack and everybody deserves a second chance.

You got dis

11 dollars a day, shit that's less than minimum wage

You also get to listen to how much of an honor your service is.

Plus ... you have jury duty in 2 sets. The first time you get summoned you listen to the lecture and you pick which week you want to come in for the actual jury selection. Then when you come back (and you have to come back or they send out the sheriff) is when you get try and bargain your way out

So no sex? :(

Guest The Hound

Serge, mind your manners. That kinda language can be hurtful... literally... *steps in front of you*

shutup bitch

-_'