UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 59 Discussion

5 minutes ago, mochi said:

hey

(I'm still not feeling well and I don't know if I'm just being a hypocondriac or if I'm in legitimate danger but ever since that two day period where I couldn't sleep I've now been sleeping TOO much and I'm having panic and anxiety attacks because of it so I may voluntarily check myself into a place soon like Sandstone did just so I can get some help, just wanted to let you guys know, anyway onto the Super)

I hope things get better.  From me and my fiancee we send love. 

Real time: I was graduating high school and going to college when the dub of FLCL was coming out. It along with MIND GAME and many other shows and movies was exactly what I had to see at that age. It opened up the possibilities for me on what entertainment and stories in general can be like.

• Like 2

Just now, Gyaos said:

Agreed. I prefer when he was coming back to the past because androids were a thing.

Him coming back because of Goku Black was pretty cool too, and him meeting everyone again like Android 18.

They just need to stay more focused on the main story. I was surprised them all going to the future only lasted that one ep.

Just now, elfie said:

Real time: I was graduating high school and going to college when the dub of FLCL was coming out. It along with MIND GAME and many other shows and movies was exactly what I had to see at that age. It opened up the possibilities for me on what entertainment and stories in general can be like.

It got me through a really tough time. I fell in love with  The Pillows.  It's kind of fun to have it re-air on my Birthday. My girl is happy about this. 

• Like 1

Ah, it's the ole can't prosecute someone for a future crime paradox.

To he fair, this is typical Goku here.  Remember how he believed Raditz' obvious lie?

What did I say about the poison in the tea?!

They can sense intent?  Do they have The Force now?  Oh Destroyers and their attendants can sense destructive tendencies.  Fine.  And Supreme Kai as usual is useless.

I was in middle school when FLCL came out. I didn't understand it then, and in my second run, I understood it more, but it just didn't..."stick." Didn't get what made it so interesting.

Then again, I saw weirder shit from Japan BEFORE FLCL was even something I knew about. That may have had something to do with it.