UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 59 Discussion

hey

(I'm still not feeling well and I don't know if I'm just being a hypocondriac or if I'm in legitimate danger but ever since that two day period where I couldn't sleep I've now been sleeping TOO much and I'm having panic and anxiety attacks because of it so I may voluntarily check myself into a place soon like Sandstone did just so I can get some help, just wanted to let you guys know, anyway onto the Super)

• Like 1

Just now, mochi said:

hey

(I'm still not feeling well and I don't know if I'm just being a hypocondriac or if I'm in legitimate danger but ever since that two day period where I couldn't sleep I've now been sleeping TOO much and I'm having panic and anxiety attacks because of it so I may voluntarily check myself into a place soon like Sandstone did just so I can get some help, just wanted to let you guys know, anyway onto the Super)

Oh my. Hope you're just having stress issues.

Maybe some Saggin'Balls Duper will make you relaxed.

Edited by elfie

1 minute ago, mochi said:

hey

Hey mochi!

Hope it's just stress issues and your body just trying to get back to normal by trying to get back some of that sleep you were losing. I know when I've had days with not enough sleep during the week I usually overly sleep on the weekend myself.