UnevenEdge

Bleach Light Novels Top Sales Charts; Japan Unable to Keep Up with Demand!

ben0119

Still no reason to cyberbully the guy into suicide, especially considering he's gone mad on the old boards more times than I can count.

True.  I'm calling off the Infinite Moose Mauling.  But I'll have no further dealings or direct interactions with Moose from this day forward.  He's going on my Lifelong Boycott List.

Says the guy wishing for genocide because someone literally thought that your artwork was trash.

"Genocide?"  Last I checked, illegals aren't a race, and I just don't want them here.  If their home country is such a shithole that it's considered inhumane to send them back there... not our problem.  Maybe they should work on improving their home nation instead of running to ours and ruining it.

Sometimes I come into a thread and see something like this, and I wonder to myself, "What series of events had to take place to set up such a phrase?"

Hello, and welcome to "How Did I Get Here?", the show that takes normal people and makes them ask, "how did I get here?". Let's meet our first contestant...

• 2 weeks later...

I think the better question is, how much time did it take for him to expertly perform autofellatio until the back pains went away?

Aaahhh and now I see the originator post of the joke you posted in the Hiatus thread.  Things make more sense now.  Would you be surprised to learn-- Nah, nevermind, I'm not a trader in TMI like you. >:D