UnevenEdge

Hunter X Hunter ep 90 discussion

mochi

4881774526603df84f4135e3cfdc4875.png

ep title: Interest X and X curse

this wasn't the discussion I was trying to snag I had a whole bunch of stuff prepared for the Black Clover thread

oh well

Edited by mochi
  • Like 2

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

I seriously had a feeling this might happen. But not that it would be a random, though awesome movie, and push most of the usual shows until much later in the night!

I thought th5wy would stop but they kept going with everything 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

man, i almost wish we could have gotten dbz kai subbed just to shock all the people who've never heard goku's japanese voice

And subbed Black Clover. O.o

Also, here's a useless trivia fact for this show: Killua's Japanese VA is also the voice of Reg from Made in Abyss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Bigger font size subs from Viz

also a slight heads up, in my experience, VIz's subs are horribly innacurate

for example they mistakenly said a gay character was Straight in Sailor Moon's sub, and called Castor and Pollux "Kestol and Porkus"

1 minute ago, StarPanda said:

I thought th5wy would stop but they kept going with everything 

Yeah, heck it kind of made sense as a way to do a sneak peek of FLCL and then Mind Game kind of makes sense since a dub doesn't exist, but I would have expected them to switch back after the movie. 

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, heck it kind of made sense as a way to do a sneak peek of FLCL and then Mind Game kind of makes sense since a dub doesn't exist, but I would have expected them to switch back after the movie. 

This is ALMOST proof positive that these episodes will be aired in the more familiar dubbed format next week.

...ALMOST...

so apparently the Block is running till 6:AM with them continuing on as if this isn't an april fools joke

so either we're getting a rerun in english block next week, or this weekend is just gonna be a noodle incident and we'll just....ignore the fact that all the shows were in japanese this weekend going forward

Just now, mochi said:

so apparently the Block is running till 6:AM with them continuing on as if this isn't an april fools joke

so either we're getting a rerun in english block next week, or this weekend is just gonna be a noodle incident and we'll just....ignore the fact that all the shows were in japanese this weekend going forward

Hmmm. yeah. I've gotta imagine these ones will probably re-air in English next week. Since many didn't expect them to be on after the switch over. The first three will probably just continue on though since they aired at their normal time.

• Like 1