UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 57 Discussion

32 minutes ago, Meilag32 said:

If anyone knows why Toonami stopped making promos for the new episode of DBS, that'd be good info.

From what I understand, FUNimation has just taken too long getting the material ready.

In other words, this dub is REALLY TIGHTLY scheduled right now. I wonder what the hell would happen if somehow a premiere episode weren't ready to air...

5 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

I could have sworn I saw a promo for this episode at some point this week.

Yeah DeMarco said Funimation has been very late in getting them tapes for some reason.

But I don't think they're dubbing it literally a few weeks prior, because Sean Schemmel tweeted a few MONTHS ago that he was going to travel down to Texas just to record Goku Black in his entirety.

Edited by elfie
  • Like 2

dunno how long I'll be able to stay up for Toonami because I'm suffering from bad insomnia

but the Beer I'm Drinking is kinda keeping me up.....which is weird because I thought it'd do the Opposite, I might go to sleep after midnight and just record the rest of the block if I get too exhausted

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, mochi said:

dunno how long I'll be able to stay up for Toonami because I'm suffering from bad insomnia

but the Beer I'm Drinking is kinda keeping me up.....which is weird because I thought it'd do the Opposite, I might go to sleep after midnight and just record the rest of the block if I get too exhausted

Insomnia is when you can't fall asleep.  So technically, you shoulbe be able to stay up for all of Toonami and beyond.

1 minute ago, Meilag32 said:

Insomnia is when you can't fall asleep.  So technically, you shoulbe be able to stay up for all of Toonami and beyond.

well true but I feel exhausted, it's just that I can't actually sleep

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Believe it or not, this is the first time I've watched DBS live in so long I can't even remember the last time I watched it live on Toonami.

Nine-Thirty PM CT is REALLY REALLY early!

It's 10:30 EST as they advertise it but yeah. Way early/