UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 16 "Friends" Discussion!!

Just now, elfie said:

So hey I got a question.

The leader of the Black Bulls obviously recruited this Luck for the same reason he picked Asta: he saw something in him. So if he's so twisted, why do the rest of the leaders even KEEP him around in the first place!?

because

544.png

• Haha 1

whether we get an april fools prank at midnight or not I'm calling it quits after the start of Jojo cause I had a few beers and I wanna try and use my buzz to finally fucking get some real sleep because I'm afraid I might die if I cant get some sleep

(also I have everything else airing to night set to record)

Edited by mochi
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, mochi said:

whether we get an april fools prank at midnight or not I'm calling it quits after the start of Jojo cause I had a few beers and I wanna try and use my buzz to finally fucking get some real sleep because I'm afraid I might die if I cant get some slee

Have a good night!

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

whether we get an april fools prank at midnight or not I'm calling it quits after the start of Jojo cause I had a few beers and I wanna try and use my buzz to finally fucking get some real sleep because I'm afraid I might die if I cant get some sleep

I know dat not getting enough sleep for awhile feel 

so I have you have a night of peaceful rest and feel better Mochi 

Diamond man is a total badass.  I like his voice actor.

Luck ran away.  It's his own fault.

I don't really get the impression that Asta is friends with Luck.  Or, Yuno with his commander.  Guy's been a douche to him.

So the keep on winning has nothing to do with him being named Luck, but because he's following his abuse mother's advice?

Also thought he was going to electrocute her when he put his arm on her.

• Like 1