UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 54 Discussion

4226401-3931157742-Good-.gif

News flash: I will be over at the Toonami Faithful Discord chat during the block this week, just to see how it is.  I may comment here on occasion, but I will be juggling 2 sites at once (3 if I decide to manage Twitter too), so there will be very few posts from me. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, elfie said:

News flash: I will be over at the Toonami Faithful Discord chat during the block this week, just to see how it is.  I may comment here on occasion, but I will be juggling 2 sites at once (3 if I decide to manage Twitter too), so there will be very few posts from me. 

I'm curious how their discord chats are, so let us know how it goes

and I guess tomorrow will be losing an hour and Elfie time here on Unevenedge :(

• Like 1

time for Vegeta to teach his Son some new tricks

which is almost all he does for the entirety of Super until the final arc, till the final arc he's basically just Piccolo from the Buu saga, utterly useless outside of teaching new warriors his tricks

21 hours ago, elfie said:

If I were you I would focus more on the actual shows.  I only post here and mostly just during commercials, so I don't miss anything.  Twitter, bleh.  Still don't get the point of discord.

Edited by ben0119

Just now, Meilag32 said:

Actually since Mai was of legal age and got de-aged by Shenron, she might be a legal loli.

their relationship is questionable either way

on one hand, she's physically as young as little Trunks, on the other hand she was once, and remembers having been, an old woman...which technically makes her attraction to him pedophilic

on the other hand....adult trunks seems to be attracted to her in her child form.....which is even worse...because he's a man in his twenties....and she's physically fucking 8

• Thanks 1