UnevenEdge

So, what's the point of this folder?

stilgar

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is that even supposed to mean, "1½"? 

i am so out of my element here -_'

It was the funniest...it showed what Timon and Pumba were doing during the first movie...like their background and how they ended up meeting each other and what they were doing when all that crazy shit was happening with Simba....it was pretty funny....I think....I was on shrooms  ::)

cuz he got all the pussies?

actually, now that you mention it, he sorta doubled the number of pussies he had by the end of that movie  ::)

that movie should be called "Lion King 2: Simba makes peace by letting more pussies join his harem"  >:D

It was the funniest...it showed what Timon and Pumba were doing during the first movie...like their background and how they ended up meeting each other and what they were doing when all that crazy shit was happening with Simba....it was pretty funny....I think....I was on shrooms  ::)

i tried to watch tekkonkinkreet like that once

i had the exact opposite experience  :|

well now i suppose i have to watch this sometime, i'll add it to the overwhelming list

i tried to watch tekkonkinkreet like that once

i had the exact opposite experience  :|

well now i suppose i have to watch this sometime, i'll add it to the overwhelming list

+1000 for that movie...it's sick...but yeah, that was a horrible idea unless you wanted to enter the void....enter the void, also another movie you shouldn't watch on shrooms  ;D

+1000 for that movie...it's sick...but yeah, that was a horrible idea unless you wanted to enter the void....enter the void, also another movie you shouldn't watch on shrooms  ;D

i own both and will do no such thing!

mostly cuz i just can't do fungi

outside of freaky animated moments, it hurts me terribly

i own both and will do no such thing!

mostly cuz i just can't do fungi

outside of freaky animated moments, it hurts me terribly

I haven't used it, but psilocybin drops can side step your whole fungi situation...

or  ::)

you could leap frog all that mickey mouse stuff and dive right in with some mescaline...(I really should stop suggesting mescaline to people, so far i'm 0 for 2 on positive outcomes  ;D)

I haven't used it, but psilocybin drops can side step your whole fungi situation...

or  ::)

you could leap frog all that mickey mouse stuff and dive right in with some mescaline...(I really should stop suggesting mescaline to people, so far i'm 0 for 2 on positive outcomes  ;D)

i dunwannit anyways

my experimenting days are ooooooover, i'm too old for that shit

my body noped

well, i mean, you're no boo, but you aight  ;) <3

lol

also, no preferential treatments.

i don't like messes, because i'm too lazy to want to clean them up.

That's what you think!

*rips off mask to reveal that I wasn't Boo all along!*

But that was just a rouse!

*rips off mask to reveal that I was Boo all along*

Do I get preferential treatment now that I am Boo?