UnevenEdge

Togashi gives an estimate for how much longer Hunter x Hunter may go on for.

Gyaos

"I still have five or six stories in mind. If all goes as planned, there should be at least 3 or 4 stories after the ant arc. Course of time, unexpected events occur and mess up your plans."

http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/02/24/hunter-x-hunter-anime-manga-how-long/

That is, if he doesn't die before then. Which I feel could happen at the rate his work has been coming along...

That's not too unreasonable, if we count the Succession War as independent of Dark Continent (despite being in the middle of it). By that logic he'd be partway through 2 of ~3-4 with the setup for the 3rd already taken care of. But then again, the combination of Succession War/Dark Continent is liable to be Chimera Ant-size, if not close to it each. So... dunno how feasible that'll be at this rate.

He should let someone else do the drawing. :|

Edited by naraku360

22 hours ago, Gyaos said:

"I still have five or six stories in mind. If all goes as planned, there should be at least 3 or 4 stories after the ant arc. Course of time, unexpected events occur and mess up your plans."

http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/02/24/hunter-x-hunter-anime-manga-how-long/

That is, if he doesn't die before then. Which I feel could happen at the rate his work has been coming along...

Oh he'll be fine. He just needs to lose that beer gut from the hiatus.....Did his parents live to be, like, 82?

Edited by J.M. Matthews

22 hours ago, naraku360 said:

That's not too unreasonable, if we count the Succession War as independent of Dark Continent (despite being in the middle of it). By that logic he'd be partway through 2 of ~3-4 with the setup for the 3rd already taken care of. But then again, the combination of Succession War/Dark Continent is liable to be Chimera Ant-size, if not close to it each. So... dunno how feasible that'll be at this rate.

He should let someone else do the drawing. :|

What if that's already happened?

On 2/24/2018 at 7:45 PM, Ginguy said:

Every time I hear of a mangaka talking about how long their works will continue I think of Kubo and his grand ten year plan for Bleach.... :|

Difference being that HxH still sells like gangbusters whenever Togashi manages to crap out enough chapters for the next volume.