UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 375 Discussion

StarPanda

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So she wants people to marry her just like well... Lola the zombie.

DAT SLAP.

What does "thank you all proper like" mean...

Wasn't all of Moria's treasure put on the Sunny by Perona? :D

AW FUCK KUMA HERE HE IS WE KNEW IT.

Who is on the snail phone?

how did hogback survive being stepped on?!

I have no idea.  It's bullshit.  If this was a flashback he'd be dead easily. ::)

Also apparently that sword metal guy Zoro is killed is the last time we'll have the satisfaction of a villain's death, with Oda's new NO ONE DIES NOT EVEN VILLAINS policy.  Bleh.

Lmao, I dunno. I always thought that line was so odd. I mean... unless he plans to give 'em pleasure.

Too bad it's some ugly as fuck dude.  As Shunsui would say "I wish you were a beautiful woman."  Heh, speaking of weird as fuck lines... that was always kind of weird and creepy.

Ugh.

He was crushed by a giant rock.  Was his body modified enough to survive that?

Eh, the rock was just pinning him down. He wasn't screaming in pain or anything.

I mean, yeah, it wouldbe been better if he died, but oh well.

The show has gone on for a while but I guess not much in-universe time has passed since Crocodile.  Still, not like either of them went down easy!

How the hell are they going to cover up Moria's defeat?

OH SHIT KILL EVERYONE.

So are they just counting on everyone assuming Moria is still in the fog sea whatever place and not defeated?

WELL, EVERYONE IS FUCKED NOW!

Sure as hell defies expectations.  I'm pretty sure most of us expected Kuma to observe and take off, report back to the World Government.  Maybe put Moria in his book as punishment for losing or something... BUT THIS... RIGHT AWAY, HE'S GOING TO FIGHT!  NOT A LONG TIME FORM NOW BUT RIGHT NOW!

The show has gone on for a while but I guess not much in-universe time has passed since Crocodile.  Still, not like either of them went down easy!

How the hell are they going to cover up Moria's defeat?

OH SHIT KILL EVERYONE.

So are they just counting on everyone assuming Moria is still in the fog sea whatever place and not defeated?

Not like the public knows Moria got defeated. That could easily be covered.

CLIFFHANGER ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!!?!?!?!?!!!

GOD DAMN IT IF I DIDN'T HAVE SO MANY BACKLOGS I'D WATCH AHEAD RIGHT NOW FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

yup business as usual for one piece

when they started padding the episode with shots of no name characters getting their shadows back i should have known the confrontation with Kuma would be brief and saved for the next episode

when they started padding the episode with shots of no name characters getting their shadows back i should have known the confrontation with Kuma would be brief and saved for the next episode

Uhh pretty sure that wasn't padding since they showed the owner of the "I hate plates!" girl getting her shadow back.  Besides the build up made Kuma all the more menacing.  But I still would have liked to see more from him tonight.  Damn.

I remember when Kuma's voice was first heard in the Japanese version... everyone was shocked to hear it because the tone was so calm (everyone thought he'd have a deep voice due to his size).... But this voice (The Japanese and English version, seriously, they both sound exactly the same) fits so perfect and it makes everything he says threatening and scary.

I remember when Kuma's voice was first heard in the Japanese version... everyone was shocked to hear it because the tone was so calm (everyone thought he'd have a deep voice due to his size).... But this voice (The Japanese and English version, seriously, they both sound exactly the same) fits so perfect and it makes everything he says threatening and scary.

Yeah the voice is really calm and normal.  Not super deep but just deep enough... yeah he's scary as fuck.

It was indeed padded, but the scenes of everyone getting their shadows back were canon.... just... padded out canon. Get used to that.

Uhh pretty sure that wasn't padding since they showed the owner of the "I hate plates!" girl getting her shadow back.  Besides the build up made Kuma all the more menacing.  But I still would have liked to see more from him tonight.  Damn.

everyone else was pointless though so in a way it's still padding 

I'm just a little tired of every  one  piece  episode being mostly  made up of flashbacks and scenes that don't really do anything exept stall the plot

It was indeed padded, but the scenes of everyone getting their shadows back were canon.... just... padded out canon. Get used to that.

i figured as much but doesn't change the fact that one piece seems to stall a lot of the time and flashbacks take up a good chunk of every episode no matter how brief

it's like the worst long runner ever when it comes to pacing

everyone else was pointless though so in a way it's still padding 

I'm just a little tired of every  one  piece  episode being mostly  made up of flashbacks and scenes that don't really do anything exept stall the plot

Well the pacing issues and the fact the show is eons behind Japan and will probably never catch up, plus the cosntant temptation of the future content and danger of spoilers, has finally convinced me that I need to just get current with this series.... if I can ever watch all the stuff off my DVR, read the Kenshin manga, finish FFVI, Sonic kart racers, read the rest of the InuYasha manga, catch up with Pre-Flight and Toonami Show Rundown...

Well, I suppose I can do a little bit of each ever day instead of going through my backlogs in one huge block at a time and then moving on to the next thing.  I HAVE to watch some DVR shit though, or it won't have room to record more shows!  Been really out of sorts since early November and just now starting to get back into the swing of things of my usual routine.

i figured as much but doesn't change the fact that one piece seems to stall a lot of the time and flashbacks take up a good chunk of every episode no matter how brief

it's like the worst long runner ever when it comes to pacing

Still better than early Shippuden.  And at least things happen.  Nothing has happened in Hiatus during its entire run.