UnevenEdge

Black Clover Episode 7 Discussion

StarPanda

Haha, looks more to me like she couldn't control her attack and hit the other guy by mistake. :D

I was right! :D

"Hey!" :D

It is like the Hinata situation, but she didn't react this way.  Since Noelle is being mocked, it doesn't make much sense for her to treat commoners that way.  Maybe it's her way of keeping people away or something.  But that seems to have changed now!

So THAT'S why royalty is in the lowly Black Bulls.

Like others have said before, summoning a giant sword out of thin air and canceling magic with it IS a magical ability.

Well this looks to be sweet and charming story so far, following this group.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Haha, looks more to me like she couldn't control her attack and hit the other guy by mistake. :D

I was right! :D

"Hey!" :D

It is like the Hinata situation, but she didn't react this way.  Since Noelle is being mocked, it doesn't make much sense for her to treat commoners that way.  Maybe it's her way of keeping people away or something.  But that seems to have changed now!

So THAT'S why royalty is in the lowly Black Bulls.

Like others have said before, summoning a giant sword out of thin air and canceling magic with it IS a magical ability.

Well this looks to be sweet and charming story so far, following this group.

Yeah.

13 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Actually it's not-Hinata.

Noel is too mean to be Hinata

also Hinata is the opposite of Tsundere, she has a super girly and submissive personality but dresses like a boy, and she's sweet to Naruto

a Tsundere, is as I described, a Tomboy with a super girly fashion sense who verbally and physically abuses the boy they like