UnevenEdge

Black Clover Episode 7 Discussion

StarPanda

8 hours ago, mochi said:

Noel is too mean to be Hinata

also Hinata is the opposite of Tsundere, she has a super girly and submissive personality but dresses like a boy, and she's sweet to Naruto

a Tsundere, is as I described, a Tomboy with a super girly fashion sense who verbally and physically abuses the boy they like

Noelle is royalty, but unlike the other prodigies in her noble clan, she struggles at using her power properly.  That bird guy resents her (much like Neji).  People mock and look down on her.  It was the same way with Hinata.  Noelle acted like a cunt at first, which is different, but I think she's going to be nice now after what happened at the end of the last episode.

Never heard of it being a tomboy thing, or anything about how they dress.  A tsundere doesn't even have to be a girl.  It's just a character that acts all grumpy and jerkish, like they don't like someone, when in fact they're actually a softy on the inside, and do like said person.  Inuyasha is a tsundere character, part of why he's popular with girls.

Pretty sure Noelle was just acting like that as a defense mechanism.  She's used to be people ridiculing her, so she wanted to keep the other Black Bulls at an arm's length.  After the events at the end of the episode though, I don't expect this to continue.

I'm trying to play catch up. Problem is this episode doesn't have the English dub on the stream I'm watching, so I have to listen to 23 minutes of high-intense screaming.

This is harder than I thought it would be. I don't know if I can do this.

Edited by Gyaos
  • Haha 2