UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam IBO Episode #36 Discussion

25323?size=2048x768

EPISODE #36: "Stained Wings"

Last time you remember: these guys are IDIOTS!

tumblr_p23yx9zc2q1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

Tekkadan has just uncovered a Mobile Armor, the most fearsome of weapons in the world of Iron-Blooded Orphans, because it uses BEAMS, which are about as taboo in their world as nukes are in ours! Oh, and it's also UNMANNED, which mean it's got A.I. (Hmmm, nukes with A.I.--now THAT'S pretty scary!! Where have we seen that before? OH right, Terminator 3! I guess that would make this that world's Skynet!!)

How will Tekkadan get out of this one? Or WILL THEY??? Find out tomorrow night (1/13/18) at 12:30!

tumblr_p2aoh7xq9R1rvb8cmo1_1280.gif

ONLY TOONAMI!!

Edited by OwlChemist81
Clarification & added pics
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Hey, he wants to save humanity from inhuman mechanical monsters it was stupid enough to awaken. That's pretty "good" in my book!

I'd also like to point out that his...."wife"....is nine years old

NINE

1 hour ago, mochi said:

I'd also like to point out that his...."wife"....is nine years old

NINE

In the old days I think they would marry kids off early and "save them for later," for political, financial purposes, etc.  Just to have the marriage set up and everything in place.  And he's part of a noble family, so I can see it.  But, that doesn't explain the extremely pedo-rific scenes they've had together...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ben0119 said:

In the old days I think they would marry kids off early and "save them for later," for political, financial purposes, etc.  Just to have the marriage set up and everything in place.  And he's part of a noble family, so I can see it.  But, that doesn't explain the extremely pedo-rific scenes they've had together...

yeah, like him telling her he wants to fuck her two episodes ago

3 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I dunno; I accepted SesshyXRin; I can accept this!

WHOA, that thing is FEARSOME!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, elfie said:

Why is everyone calling this Pedo Gundam? Does that guy have an extended role this week?

he told a 9 year old he wanted to fuck her, and he's a focal character in this episode

Edited by mochi

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

I dunno; I accepted SesshyXRin; I can accept this!

WHOA, that thing is FEARSOME!!!

I always Viewed Sesshomaru's relationship with Rin as a Father Daughter love, not an "I want to fuck this person" love

• Like 2

as an aside I'm in unusually good spirits this week because I found a couple gay mangas that make me smile XD, and one of them is even being given an english language release this year

so I don't feel as starved for good gay representation as I usually do :P

Edited by mochi
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mochi said:

as an aside I'm in unusually good spirits this week because I found a couple gay mangas that make me smile XD, and one of them is even being given an english language release this year

so I don't feel as starved for good gay representation as I usually do :P

Niccccce.

• Thanks 1

That thing isn't as big as I thought.  But it's agile!

Why would anyone build a machine that would kill everyone?  Surely they were originally programmed to destroy the enemy, but something went haywire?

Mikazuki didn't seem too perturbed by the Mobile Armor.  Seems more like he's enamored by it.

McGillis doesn't seem too upset that it woke up now either.  Can't trust this guy for a second.

• Like 1