UnevenEdge

Black Clover page 5 discussion

mochi

Just now, elfie said:

It was also around the time I watched a Youtube video that explained just how poor the pacing there was AND how much filler there was in only these episodes alone.

... Hey Todd...

You know a show is good when it immediately jumps to filler.  9_9

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i like magic books and i like magic circles, but i don't like how Black Clover and Fairy Tail make them quietly mandatory for every spell

Could be wrong but I don't believe the original source for Fairy Tail used magic circles for most spells? Wasn't it added into the anime for style? Since the later series when it returned didn't use them as commonly anymore.

I actually liked them in that show (though the reused animation could indeed be tiring), it felt a little plain when it returned without them.

Edited by DangerMouse

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Could be wrong but I don't believe the original source for Fairy Tail used magic circles for most spells? Wasn't it added into the anime for style? Since the later series when it returned didn't use them as commonly anymore.

I actually liked them in that show (though the reused animation could indeed be tiring), it felt a little plain when it returned without them.

no, you're right. i really liked the FT manga at first and that was one of my major grievances with the anime when it started

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

no, you're right. i really liked the FT manga at first and that was one of my major grievances with the anime when it started

the first season also looked nothing like the Manga and then after it returned it did

• Like 1

Why are we replaying the end of the last episode?

They still don't take Asta seriously after he one-shotted that joker?

Why would nobles be better at magic?  Access to better training?  But one guy mentioned their raw power too...

If each grimoire is specially for each person, why would one be old and tattered?  Do they pass from generation to generation, or are there multiple copies or series of book types that go to certain people?  Explain, show, explain!

MUUUAHAHAHAHAA RICH PEOPLE ARE EVIL!

Well, this guy's going to get ass-raped.  Yuno dispersed lightning... with wind?