UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam IBO Episode #35 Discussion

that said assuming you belive the black haired boy and the blonde boy are gay, one of them did live because he chose to leave after his boyfriend died

so it's more bittersweet than tragic, since he lived, and will most likely meet some other guy and fall in love again someday

• Like 1

Just now, elfie said:

They said despite the policy the government is trying to pass, gays can enlist in the armed forces though.

they also said the Muslim ban was postponed and then put it in full effect two months later

Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

I know the kind of shafting I want and it isn't the kind you are talking about 

yeah I mean there's going to be no male/male storylines this year, it's all going to be Lesbian storylines

• Sad 1

I think this show has lost me.  Could have probably done without this second season.  And I still can't over that stupid forced contrived war that the Tekkadan Earth branch got dragged into.

Soooo the ranking is decided by who ever beat the most mobile armors in the war 300 years ago?  So then the standings never really change.  Seems kind of dumb.

How can he get a reward for beating a dead machine?  I wouldnt be surprised if he wants the thing for himself.

Oh sure wake up the ancient death machine to see what happens.

• Haha 1