UnevenEdge

My son isn't going to have any limitations

Zenigundam

We're going to the movies to watch R rated films, and I'm buying him M rated games, even if he's only 6 or 7. Yeah it's gonna be tight. Actually, no drinking beer though, not until high school anyway because that can really mess up a kid's liver and whatnot. But yeah, once I get my hot blonde trophy wife, marriage and parenthood are gonna be smooth sailing...easy street... -_-

Just now, Clem Fandango said:

you never know....I've seen some unbelievable drunk hookups in my time....it only takes one and Zeni may be a proud papa

Yeah it's gonna be with some hot blonde sorry chick and then her soft dad will try to take it to court and whatever to make me accountable.

As in he's going to try to drop the kids on me and break it off between us so that she can marry some insecure frat douche instead, when I'm clearly the guy she got it on with that night in order to create the next generation. Yeah, so basically I'll kick her dad's ass and we'll live happily ever after if she can get over her beta pops getting his butt whooped for not minding his own business!!!

9 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

As in he's going to try to drop the kids on me and break it off between us so that she can marry some insecure frat douche instead, when I'm clearly the guy she got it on with that night in order to create the next generation. Yeah, so basically I'll kick her dad's ass and we'll live happily ever after if she can get over her beta pops getting his butt whooped for not minding his own business!!!

thanks for clearing that up :/