UnevenEdge

Cowboy Bebop Pre-Christmas Marathon-type TV Event Discussion Thread

Blatch

Just now, saito34 said:

It's absolutely hilarious. I think you could translate this to live action fairly easily, but prob wouldn't be as funny.

Agreed.

I think even after all these years I'd still be very interested to see the attempt, if they can get the proper budget.

Especially since it seems unlikely we'll ever get another movie.

Also, I hope Watanabe's got another show cooking, the last couple of years were pretty cool seeing him back to do Space Dandy and Terror in Resonance back to back along with that Blade Runner short this year.

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Agreed.

I think even after all these years I'd still be very interested to see the attempt, if they can get the proper budget.

Especially since it seems unlikely we'll ever get another movie.

Also, I hope Watanabe's got another show cooking, the last couple of years were pretty cool seeing him back to do Space Dandy and Terror in Resonance back to back along with that Blade Runner short this year.

I hope they attempt it, but sometimes it does hurt to see it done all wrong. The hardcore fans will be picky as hell but I'm all for it.

Yes Watanabe is so due. Whatever he does will be interesting. I'd even be down for more Dandy. I never did watch "Kids on the slope".

• Like 1

Just now, saito34 said:

I hope they attempt it, but sometimes it does hurt to see it done all wrong. The hardcore fans will be picky as hell but I'm all for it.

Yes Watanabe is so due. Whatever he does will be interesting. I'd even be down for more Dandy. I never did watch "Kids on the slope".

Same.