UnevenEdge

i am have been thinking

ghostrek

i am star trek  fan we embrace that stuff we call it i.d.i.c.

'kay

I'm just annoyed that it took so long for the franchise to acknowlage that gay people exist

I suppose the fact that they finally have gives them an edge up on Star Wars though(which still hasn't in any of the films)

'kay

I'm just annoyed that it took so long for the franchise to acknowlage that gay people exist

I suppose the fact that they finally have gives them an edge up on Star Wars though(which still hasn't in any of the films)

we i agree with  star trek about diversity is part yeah they should  have done  it back  in the 1990s

[move]i am  not ready for a  new star trek

why? is my question 

[/move]

Ghostie!!!!  <3 <3 <3 <3

I feel ya, man. It's like why are they making Space Jam 2? Do these things really need to happen? I'm glad you feel the collective pain of inspired souls. You need to grace us with your wisdom and insight more often btw.

Ghostie!!!!  <3 <3 <3 <3

I feel ya, man. It's like why are they making Space Jam 2? Do these things really need to happen? I'm glad you feel the collective pain of inspired souls. You need to grace us with your wisdom and insight more often btw.

Ghostie!!!!  <3 <3 <3 <3

thanks lack