UnevenEdge

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! And a DBZ Kai Marathon Discussion!!

9 hours ago, elfie said:

I found out something interesting on Twitter: apparently, the Toonami crew do not animate the TIE events anymore. They outsource them to another studio! :o ....... so what the hell are they saying with all this stuff about "these TIEs take up a lot of time"???

..........what Studio?

I had this running in the background and damn if this is the abridged version Buu Saga must have really dragged on. I did see Buu Saga but that was like 2003/2004 or whatever when Toonami originally aired it so it's been awhile. 

4 hours ago, Ric said:

I had this running in the background and damn if this is the abridged version Buu Saga must have really dragged on. I did see Buu Saga but that was like 2003/2004 or whatever when Toonami originally aired it so it's been awhile. 

Yup they did not do a good job of paring down the Buu Saga with Kai at all. I don't remember it being this slow paced. I think Buu Saga just wasn't meant to be watched on a once a week basis, it was different when you were getting 5 eps a week.

The loss of all the great Buu Saga music, Buu themes, SS3 theme.. is just fail as well.