UnevenEdge

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! And a DBZ Kai Marathon Discussion!!

im not a true fan... tbh i didnt even watch dbz in the early 2000's when it made a huge popularity.  

truth be told i owned dbz kai the entire series and never watched it. but its grown on me the past month or two

but here we are tonight wasting infinite web space to just be here to gain some kind of comradery ....  anyway ill be here till 4am

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mumbojummie13 said:

im not a true fan... tbh i didnt even watch dbz in the early 2000's when it made a huge popularity.  

truth be told i owned dbz kai the entire series and never watched it. but its grown on me the past month or two

but here we are tonight wasting infinite web space to just be here to gain some kind of comradery ....  anyway ill be here till 4am

I think it's pretty finite, actually.

Babidi is starting to get on Buu's nerves!

4 minutes ago, mumbojummie13 said:

i takes me back to the nineties when people started getting dbz tattoos...  i used to think that it was majorly immature to have a tattoo that represents a cartoon/anime...

but even that has grown into a fond memory.

No shame in wearing a tattoo if your really fond of something haha

Then again I never saw any tattoos like that back in the day

Edited by Roymustang1990

29 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

No shame in wearing a tattoo if your really fond of something haha

that is correct, sir....

so i was a rides operator at Knobles Amusement Resort in PA around 2001, and i saw a couple of people with full sleeves of dbz scenes...

i watched a few times in high school, a few toonamis over the years and this marathon tonight, making me nothing but a complete noob..

but..

its a solid show.. i do like it aside from my usual over-analytic state of mind that can ruin anything.  i had a dbz shirt once too.

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Buu healing this kid's blindness out of nowhere!

Buu has a kinder side, even if he really doesn't understand that being kind to some people and mean to others is not being kind.

Fortunately, he gets it later on in Super, even if he was just a hilarious pink worthless blob in the last arc!

• Like 1