UnevenEdge

why I quit watching the walking dead (spoilers)

Phillies

Just now, Zenigundam? said:

Yeah well that dude is f'n crazy for grabbing at that guy because he has all those knives protruding from his body. That's like trying to put Pinhead from Hellraiser in a headlock, come on dude, you just want to become part of the walking dead if that's how you're gonna attack the crazy knife guy.

Yeah really why is Rick grappling with the thing?? You treat bad guys like that the same way you treat 5 dollar hookers. 

That whole place they found with the junkyard people was weird, but we don't know alot about how it came to be, their background or why they talk/act like that. I'm assuming some very traumatic shit took place.

And to answer your question it is a walker they pierced with a bunch of metal spikes, I'm assuming as a way to intimidate or punish people that offend.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2017 at 8:27 PM, Phillies said:

the-walking-dead-episode-710-rick-lincol

What the fuck is that thing?? It looks like something from Resident Evil :D:D:D:D

I never started watching it because I hate "serious" Zombie horror stories

Zombies work best in a Comedic setting.....because they're slow-moving and aside from being creepy to look at should be more or less harmless