UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 140 Discussion

"Shitpudd'n".

I noticed there was no thread but I couldn't get around to making it for some reason!

What the hell is going on?

tumblr_ojdabqkTFd1rvb8cmo1_500.gif

Yeah, you were like a pig raised for the slaughter, Sas-gay!

if only Naruto and Sasuke were gay, the whole series would make sense if they were

their turmoil. their love for eachother, their struggles

would have all made sense if the story had been a metaphor for them coming to terms with their sexuality

but nope they both marry girls and have babies in the end and all their tension just gets ignored

QUIT FUCKING AROUND AND TELL THE STORY ALREADY!

And I lived this long because... because.

Oh hey, the First Hokage!  I've always wanted to know more about that!  But this is probably going to suck too if we're retconning the whole Itachi thing while we're at it.

QUIT FUCKING AROUND AND TELL THE STORY ALREADY!

And I lived this long because... because.

Oh hey, the First Hokage!  I've always wanted to know more about that!  But this is probably going to suck too if we're retconning the whole Itachi thing while we're at it.

Itachi was all an act baby!

Don'tcha know? This is actually the spinoff:

sasuke_shippuden_logo_by_dreamchaser21-d58e083.png

considering Yuri on Ice was allowed to exist I'm hoping someday a Naruto rip-off gets created someday where the story is better written and the sasuke and naruto rip-off characters end up actually being Gay,

instead of all the subtext just being denied in the final episode

if only Naruto and Sasuke were gay, the whole series would make sense if they were

their turmoil. their love for eachother, their struggles

would have all made sense if the story had been a metaphor for them coming to terms with their sexuality

but nope they both marry girls and have babies in the end and all their tension just gets ignored

Well yeah, because otherwise, Naruto is bizarrely obsessed with a co-worker he was on "friendly terms" with, at best.  They don't come off as "best friends" at all.  Plus there was that fangirl-teasing "accidental kiss" in the first episode.  But no, we mustn't have this show make sense!

considering Yuri on Ice was allowed to exist I'm hoping someday a Naruto rip-off gets created someday where the story is better written and the sasuke and naruto rip-off characters end up actually being Gay,

instead of all the subtext just being denied in the final episode

While we're at it if the Hinata rip off character exists she should get twice as much screen time

Well yeah, because otherwise, Naruto is bizarrely obsessed with a co-worker he was on "friendly terms" with, at best.  They don't come off as "best friends" at all.  Plus there was that fangirl-teasing "accidental kiss" in the first episode.  But no, we mustn't have this show make sense!

exactly, them just being "friends" would not explain their behavior At all

While we're at it if the Hinata rip off character exists she should get twice as much screen time

YES, she should be awesome and kick ass the whole series,

and when she realizes her object of affection is gay, have the strength to let him be happy with the guy he fell in love with, thus becoming even more awesome

YES, she should be awesome and kick ass the whole series,

and when she realizes her object of affection is gay, have the strength to let him be happy with the guy he fell in love with, thus becoming even more awesome

I am completely on board with all of that, it sounds like a wonderful watch