UnevenEdge

Halloween was uneventful

mochi

Yeah, I didn't get any trick or treaters here either. Which is insane considering the number of window lickers the area is infested with.

The ol' cloak is hanging by the door just in case but anyone knocks on the door now, they'll be dealing with the flannel pajama monster.  >:D

Imma gonna drink mountain spew and eat peanut butter cups until I don't feel feels anymore.

Maybe you should go to that gay bar and grab a halloweener

assuming I don't have work this saturday I may spend the night leading up to Toonami doing that ;)

of course then I'll be a LOT drunker when Toonami time starts...unless I limit myself to one drink at the bar

assuming I don't have work this saturday I may spend the night leading up to Toonami doing that ;)

of course then I'll be a LOT drunker when Toonami time starts...unless I limit myself to one drink at the bar

But you'll miss gay Halloween!

You're assuming you won't get free drinks at the bar. Just make sure you keep your eyes on the liquid fuel from the time it leaves the bartender's hand. ;)

You're assuming you won't get free drinks at the bar. Just make sure you keep your eyes on the liquid fuel from the time it leaves the bartender's hand. ;)

unless the patrons have a taste for timid out of shape men who wear a shit ton of denim I dunno how much attention I'd get xD

of course I'd be a fresh face so maybe

Depends on the types that frequent said bar, if there are daddies there you will probably get plenty of free drink, and maybe even if not. You won't know til you try. Plus denim can be very sexy depending on what the actual outfit looks like. ;P

I've seen a mix of cute nerdy looking white boys, sugar daddy types and black drag queens leaving it when I walk past it to go to the liquor store every weekend

it's a TINY bar

Hahahaha, you make the best of it.

I dressed up my dogs and took them on walks.

I put on a clown costume with mask so that was funny  >:D :it:

Just made some apple cider martinis with caramel drizzle<3

Rocky Horror shall be next!