UnevenEdge

Shokugeki no Souma / Food Wars

Guest The Hound

I have yet to watch it, it's really popular and I've heard lots of good things about the series. I've just never been one to watch anime about sports or cooking or games. There is one exception to that rule that I recently watched and enjoyed. But other than that I dunno. Maybe I'll watch it at some point, but I have many other things on my watch list.

I have yet to watch it, it's really popular and I've heard lots of good things about the series. I've just never been one to watch anime about sports or cooking or games. There is one exception to that rule that I recently watched and enjoyed. But other than that I dunno. Maybe I'll watch it at some point, but I have many other things on my watch list.

Ping pong the animation is the must watch sports anime =P

Guest The Hound

People warn you not to watch this show hungry, but that's a lie. It doesn't matter if you ate twenty minutes ago or right then, it's like your stomach instantly becomes empty while watching and then it's torture seeing all the food you can't have.

Oh yea. I literally prep food for the show when I know it's about to be subbed and stream-able.

• 2 weeks later...