UnevenEdge

Attack on Titan Season 3 announced for (delayed to?) July 2018...

OwlChemist81

...which means (surprise, surprise), it will probably replace JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders on Toonami!

Hopefully they'll give it a better timeslot than they did Season 2. I think that's one huge thing that held S2 back. If Stardust Crusaders can hang on to 12 AM, that bodes well for AOT S3.

However, I don't know what shape DBZ KFC will be in by then. One huge advantage of FLCL 2 NOT replacing DBZ KFC and instead airing at midnight between the "halves" of JoJo would be that we might get through DBZ KFC by July in time for AOT S3 to take over 11:30, where it would certainly get better ratings than it did at 12:30. Also, if MHA S1 is indeed replacing Lupin as I'm theorizing as Toonami's first major 2018 pickup, it would give JoJo credence to maintain its midnight timeslot (though Gundam and Hunter x Hunter would probably move down) while it "alternates" with FLCL at Midnight.

But of course all this is speculation, except for the part about AOT S3 coming to Japan in July:

I'm all for FLCL 2 airing between Stardust Crusaders' two cours, but I worry it might be just a little too soon. As in, it'd air in the spring rather than February or early March. I hope we get a concrete date by the end of the year. With English recording for the show apparently having started, its premiere can't be too far away.

Now, as for AoT itself.... I don't have much to say. But let's hope Season 3 wows us even harder than the last sequel did.