UnevenEdge

Dammit Amazon UPDATE

Satou Kazuma

I was supposed to get my package sometime today but that never happened. The customer service representative who told me so on Friday night after I missed the delivery, said everything should be fine and dandy when they delivered it on Sunday.

Well, apparently everything is not fine and dandy and the package should arrive sometime this week by Wednesday from what the automated chat bot said.

And no I don't have Prime. I don't ordered enough things on a daily basis to see the use of Prime and I don't use their video service either.

I was supposed to get my package sometime today but that never happened. The customer service representative who told me so on Friday night after I missed the delivery, said everything should be fine and dandy when they delivered it on Sunday.

Well, apparently everything is not fine and dandy and the package should arrive sometime this week by Wednesday from what the automated chat bot said.

And no I don't have Prime. I don't ordered enough things on a daily basis to see the use of Prime and I don't use their video service either.

I have prime still didn't get my package cause half of my state is on fire

Other half smoke so post offices are shut down and packages are delayed

That's fucked up, never had that happen regardless of having prime or not. Do you have your orders set-up to where you have to sign on delivery?

fuck them fuckers at Amazon. i don't know why they can't even ship my package via UPS, FedEx or USPS. instead, they're relying on their own couriers to get the job done. it's been almost a whole week and no package, no notifications about my said package on the way. no courtesy emails, texts, or a little jingle on the phone notification bar. i mean sure, i live in a secured building where you have to enter a code to buzz, but instead all i get is a 8am - 8pm window and no way to track it.

i've never sign for amazon packages either. but it's the fact that Amazon Logisitics is used as one of their delivery services when these 3 other options are viable and more reliable. and from what i just found out, it's supposedly "randomly generated" on how they choose your delivery service.

and as i ranted before how their tracking service is just terrible, all you can see is that it's out for delivery at so-so time and no updates until you missed your window time of their delivery. which is rather inconvenient if you live in an gated apartment complex and you can't really trust your neighbors to hold onto your package.

considering how this is my first bad experience with Amazon's own courier service, i may have overreacted on how much i hated this.

plus their fucking app is a broken joke where you select how you want to be notified about your package because none of those options work at all.

after i made a huge deal about my delayed package for the past week, customer service in the app decided to send me a replacement free of charge. ironically, this package also had a failed attempt of delivery.

finally had customer service in the app to actually contact me by phone to get this whole debacle sorted out and hashed out an agreement that my replacement package will be delivered sometime Saturday.

and i learned that i can use them amazon lockers as an address for my deliveries being drop off. that sort of detail was never mentioned at all during my purchases, only those ones where they're pushing me for a Prime membership several times before checkout.