UnevenEdge

Can someone explain to me/pokemon

fuggnificent

The only difference in sun and moon are version exclusive pokemon, which you can get via trading in the game.

They are releasing an ultra sun/ultra moon version though which are different games from sun and moon, so that may be what she is asking for.

I am so depressed right now.

I got her a case for her new phone today and she thinks its this stupid game.

Traditionally gamefreak has made certain pokemon exclusive to each version to persuade people to pick up both.

If you have internet connection though the Global Trade Station has been a place you can go either in game or

through the online play options to trade pokemon globally over the internet since like gen 4, and you can usually

find people putting their version exclusive pokemon up for trade in exchange for the other versions exclusive

pokemon so that's an alternative option. Though a lot of times people are either too stupid or trolling and they'll

request a lvl 100 pokemon in exchange for a lvl 1 or some other dumb crap.

What in the fuck? Are you playing with me?

yep it's coming out soon not sure on the date really.. That would be a more solid buy than pokemon

sun right now. Why not get ultra sun? I don't even think there's gonna be to many differences in

the available pokemon aside from the new legendary forms and whatevers going on with Necrozma.

I tried to keep up with the new pokemon shit for a while, but I loose interest fast..

I think my nephew said the ultra versions will have about fifteen more new pokemon than the original versions.  Because releasing a new pokemon game and then releasing basically the same thing again a few months later with some tweaks and a handful of new virtual pets makes more money now.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't trade between the current sun and moon and the new ultra versions, and had to rely on the pokemon bank subscription-based service they added on a little while ago.