UnevenEdge

Ask me something.

meo

What are you going to be for Halloween?

And will your pup be dressed up as well?

Nothing prolly. Too poor to buy things. Doggo prolly will wear her butterfly wings tho if I can find them. She'll be known as butterrolls...

Nothing prolly. Too poor to buy things. Doggo prolly will wear her butterfly wings tho if I can find them. She'll be known as butterrolls...

Hahaha, yeah I know the feeling.

Cuuutez.

If I had extra money I'd so get that lion mane for the boys.  >:D

like...not a plantonic kiss...a romantic one

Romantic...

would be first girl I got involved with romantically in HS. She was all flirty so I reciprocated. Eventually told her to stop using words and do actions otherwise stop wasting my time.

So...few days later she kept saying she was going to kiss me and she was serious. I was like "mmhmm mmkay we'll see". True to her word she pulled me aside between classes and we kissed "erotically".

Romantic...

would be first girl I got involved with romantically in HS. She was all flirty so I reciprocated. Eventually told her to stop using words and do actions otherwise stop wasting my time.

So...few days later she kept saying she was going to kiss me and she was serious. I was like "mmhmm mmkay we'll see". True to her word she pulled me aside between classes and we kissed "erotically".

hell yeah some sexy hallway action