UnevenEdge

How can I find job that pays well and doesn't make me want to kill myself

Swimmod_Luna

join me in the field that i'm in. together we can stand around the coffee machine for 30 minutes complaining about other people

That sounds alright I mean at this point I'm willing to take just about any job that's Monday - Friday 9-5 with PTO and full benefits and that pays at least the same as what I make now. Working 2nd shift was the worst mistake I made in my life.

What job can I get with a BA in Psychology that meets all those requirements and isn't in a call center or some bullshit like that.

That sounds alright I mean at this point I'm willing to take just about any job that's Monday - Friday 9-5 with PTO and full benefits and that pays at least the same as what I make now. Working 2nd shift was the worst mistake I made in my life.

What job can I get with a BA in Psychology that meets all those requirements and isn't in a call center or some bullshit like that.

WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH A BA IN ENGLISH.

my degree was in Business and i don't do business. i think we have an office in your state somewhere

sometimes. you get to do what you love to do in life. AND get paid for it.

so godspeed

I like what I do well enough just hate my hours. And a bunch of other things but I think if I could have this same job Monday - Friday 9-5 with holidays off I could deal with all the other bullshit at least cut a few more years. But it's a residential facility so that will never happen. Or even if they do change things all the most senior people will get the best schedules.