UnevenEdge

How would you rank the Spider-Man movies?

Zenigundam

For me, it'd be

1. Spider-Man 2

2. Spider-Man

3. Spider-Man 3

4. The Amazing Spider-Man

But I think it's close between the original and the sequel just because I thought the wedding thing at the end of 2 was corny, but they were basically about the same, both like 9/10 movies, extremely similar to each other. 3 was more like an 8/10, Amazing was weak

Haven't seen The Amazing Spider-Man 2 or Spider-Man: Homecoming though. Will watch both today, after refusing to watch either

1. Spider-Man 2

2. Spider-Man

3. Spider-Man: Homecoming

4. The Amazing Spider-Man

5. Spider-Man 3

6. The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I dunno, I think Spider-Man 3 was way better than The Amazing Spider-Man. I liked how throughout the original trilogy they stayed true to how the villains became villains from the comics. Honestly, they've done that with the Amazing Spider-Man too, I just didn't like the cast change because Tobey, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, and others made those movies better than the newer ones.

I dunno, I think Spider-Man 3 was way better than The Amazing Spider-Man. I liked how throughout the original trilogy they stayed true to how the villains became villains from the comics. Honestly, they've done that with the Amazing Spider-Man too, I just didn't like the cast change because Tobey, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, and others made those movies better than the newer ones.

If Spider-Man 3 had more Sand Man and less Eric Foreman/Venom and emo Peter Parker I would've liked 3 more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...