UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 36 Discussion

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I think I know how the universe erasing arc ends. If you didn't know, the God of Super arbitrarily decides to erase most of the universes, deciding which ones get erased by a tournament. It's pretty obvious that Goku's universe will win and then use the Super dragon balls to wish back all the erased universes.

Ok I think I know how the universe erasing arc ends. If you didn't know, the God of Super arbitrarily decides to erase most of the universes, deciding which ones get erased by a tournament. It's pretty obvious that Goku's universe will win and then use the Super dragon balls to wish back all the erased universes.

hopefully

Hey if the sauce really continues to make money for McDonald's I am sure they will bring it back again

Like for the live action Mulan movie

Seriously.  WHO MAKES  a limited amount to the extent that you can only serve them in few locations all through the country, for ONE DAY ONLY, of 20 packets for each place, and them market the hell out of it!?

Seriously.  WHO MAKES  a limited amount to the extent that you can only serve them in few locations all through the country, for ONE DAY ONLY, of 20 packets for each place, and them market the hell out of it!?

Maybe this is all part of their plan in order to bring it back again and make EVEN MORE MONEY

Maybe this is all part of their plan in order to bring it back again and make EVEN MORE MONEY

I'm afraid if we make too much of a commotion, it will only make them NOT continue it for another day or so.

Anyway I am totally lost as to what's going on here but I know everything is going very slowly.