UnevenEdge

Chili's has a half pound cheeseburger now.

1938 Packard

i really don't like chilis, Applebee's, T.G.I. Friday's, Red Robin, or Outback Steakhouse...I love a lot of the newer places I've found here in Texas...like papadouxs, grub, posados, Norma's....

I feel like Chili's ( at least the ones here) have attempted to become more fancy in recent years and the end results were they now serve your food on square plates and jacked most the prices on the menu up by 4-5 bucks

Last time they brought my fries out in a little cylinder shaped holder and when I made a joke about only getting 5 fries the waittress said it was "portion control" I know it's not her fault, she just works there, but I want to tell whomever came up with this stupid idea that I when order a bacon cheeseburger and 2 beers I'm clearly not worried about portion control at that moment

I feel like Chili's ( at least the ones here) have attempted to become more fancy in recent years and the end results were they now serve your food on square plates and jacked most the prices on the menu up by 4-5 bucks

Last time they brought my fries out in a little cylinder shaped holder and when I made a joke about only getting 5 fries the waittress said it was "portion control" I know it's not her fault, she just works there, but I want to tell whomever came up with this stupid idea that I when order a bacon cheeseburger and 2 beers I'm clearly not worried about portion control at that moment

if you've already given up on life and gone to chilis, then you clearly don't care about portion sizes

A lot of the chain dine-in restaurants are desperately trying to stay relevant in today's time.