UnevenEdge

Hey Y'all!

I discovered this place, thanks to a post on Reddit, after I learned that the ASMB had went offline.

I see some familiar names and remember the IB TinyChats (Does TinyChat even exist anymore?).

I'm glad to have this forum and I'm glad to be back with you guys!  <3

Y'all probably do not remember me, but whatever...

Yeah, R.I.P. Adult Swim Message Boards.

I think the main reason it got taken down was because of how increasingly shitty is kept becoming.

After all, what else is there to do with a dying site but put it out of it's misery?

If I remember correctly, I went lurker status in 2013 and then dipped out completely in 2015. By that time, I had become utterly bored with the place.

I think I made one more visit in early 2016 and ASMB had change its layout to some weird, Twitter-like scroll function. It was hard to read and used, so I dipped out once more...

...Until I got to thinking about the place recently and discovered it had been obliterated. So much to the point that there is no trace of my ASMB history on Google (Which is a good thing considering the crazy and stupid shit I use to post at times.).

A few more searches, however, led me here (Thanks Reddit!).

Sidenote: I still can't believe I was apart of that place since summer 2003. How time moves...

Okay, I'll stop it with the memory lane essay.

Sidenote: I still can't believe I was apart of that place since summer 2003. How time moves...

I remember you too!  <3

Weren't you active on Babbling and all those crazy ass political debates with the rest of us psychos?

Oh man, how I remember those dark days...

Hm.... Well, I was equal parts Babbler, Ranter, and IBer from about 2004 - 2007, and in those days, I did frequent a lot of political discussions. From 2007 to about 2011, I was pretty much just an IBer not taking place in political discussions. From late 2011 to the end of Lithium I would sometimes post in Babbling, but I think I generally avoided the political discussions.

I don't remember you far enough back to when I was taking part in political discussions in Babbling, but I do definitely remember you from IB years later.

Hm.... Well, I was equal parts Babbler, Ranter, and IBer from about 2004 - 2007, and in those days, I did frequent a lot of political discussions. From 2007 to about 2011, I was pretty much just an IBer not taking place in political discussions. From late 2011 to the end of Lithium I would sometimes post in Babbling, but I think I generally avoided the political discussions.

I don't remember you far enough back to when I was taking part in political discussions in Babbling, but I do definitely remember you from IB years later.

I could be mixing you up with someone else! If so, I apologize!  <3

In 2004, I was SesshomaruLover and then dipped out in 2006 for college/military.  It was 2010 when I came back as SnapItCrackItPopIt and the only reason why I didn't use my original nick was because I couldn't remember the password nor the Yahoo email for it.

In 2003, I had this weird and cringe nick. I think it was FireandIceDragon or DragonofIceandFire, whatever it was. I was new to anime at the time and went full throttle.

Yeah, I was always in anime, IB, and Babbling.