UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

Some 6/10 too.

Then as usual, the 9/10 10/10 ones seem overly well written.

And none of my Horror fan friends have recommended it to me.

Yet it made so much $$$

I haven't seen the movie yet. I think I'll wait for Netflix.

But I give the marketing department a solid 10/10.

A lot of the hate I'm seeing is from book readers, which is pretty normal for movie adaptations of famous books.

I liked the movie.

It wasn't too much over the top with Pennywise and it focused specifically on the kids.... It wasn't jumping all over the place like the original.

What's better, it's not all implied horror, like.... the stuff that happens... you see the stuff.

Pennywise is meant to be over the top. They made him act like a Junkie looking for a fix, rather than the "superior being" he gloats of being in the book. The director said that he wanted IT to seem more desperate to feed, but it doesn't make sense as to why he wouldn't just eat the kids weather they were afraid or not in that scenario. In the book and mini series he explains that fear is like adding salt to meat and makes it taste so much better. That's something said by someone who is picky or refined not desperate. If push comes to shove novel and mini series IT did eat kids without fear when IT was hungry enough. Movie Pennywise is all

18868888711e9c341572e5c974c65ca4--lol-memes-meme-meme.jpg

you really need to rewatch the old version.... it's pretty damn terrible these days

Why do people keep saying that the original is dated? I've only seen clips of the new one, and the new one is the one that looks like some weird, arsty hipster shet whereas the miniseries was normal and had unpredictable scare scenes.