UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 32 Discussion Thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look.  Super isn't a completely hopeless show.  But you can tell the only reason they made it is because everything is being remade these days, and to plug a franchise everyone knows, with new material, for money.

my cousin lent me Resurrection F last week and it was on a whole other level of high quality and tight pacing. i wonder if Dragon Ball Super wouldn't have worked better a an OVA series made up entirely of films. kind of like Gundam the Origin.

my cousin lent me Resurrection F last week and it was on a whole other level of high quality and tight pacing. i wonder if Dragon Ball Super wouldn't have worked better a an OVA series made up entirely of films. kind of like Gundam the Origin.

Aah-pupup.  "We GOT to have. ..... MONEYYYYY."

I'm hoping they remake the

Black Goku arc

as a movie someday and give the victory to Vegeta

SUPREME KAI!! hE'S SO ADORABLE!.

although, i went searching for him on tumblr after last week's marathon, so i sort of spoiled the fact that he was going to show up here.

i feel like the Kais and Whis should be part of the same race. a race in an intergalactic war against the Majins.  but i guess that's for a fanfic i can write later

this is actually against Canon

King Kai made it sound like Planet Plant WAS the saiyan Homeworld and the Tuffles and Saiyans were both native species and the Tuffles just opressed the Saiyans, not that the Saiyans came from another planet and conquored Planet Plant