UnevenEdge

I just had a really depressing thought.

Phillies

i got a better one....all you do is for naught...if you're not famous, or create something the world uses...you won't be remembered when you die...

Those standards are a bit too high for me. Anyways I can easily counter that with life is useless and no one is going to remember anyone anyways or something like that. Nothing matters!

my depressing thoughts would be what if i became a worthless pathetic fuck like you or zeni

but suicide is the option there

You gotta give Zeni some credit at least he is trying to get laid albeit with zero results.

suicide is harder then you think.

Guest The Hound

my depressing thoughts would be what if i became a worthless pathetic fuck like you or zeni

but suicide is the option there

lmao dood.  :D

Guest The Hound

My life is over

im actually really insulted too that this dildo lumped our names together. Not as an insult to me and you tho, but in the sense phillies is clearly delusional and has absolutely no fucking clue as to what is going on around him

im actually really insulted too that this dildo lumped our names together. Not as an insult to me and you tho, but in the sense phillies is clearly delusional and has absolutely no fucking clue as to what is going on around him

You're only insulted because you know he's right.

ill be remembered by my child, my grandchildren, my neice and nephews, my grand neices and nephew and so on and so forth. im actually the favorite aunt of my neice and several nephews. my nephews are going to be famous football players so i hope to one day watch them play in the superbowl. my nephew tyrese will be playing college football this year in GA. cant wait.

Nab at least admits his faults and shortcomings. And I do know whats going on around me. I am not the delusional type.