UnevenEdge

boring ass car thread

Naraku4656

you're fat and balding like Jeremy Clarkson, what would you say if you were him

Except I'm not fat  >:D and I do tend to have very similar opinions and outlooks when it comes to cars.

Also, that Hyundai is a $68k disposable car. If I want a luxury sedan, I'm getting a fucking Continental. 400hp and $45k... and much better looking/built.

2017%20Lincoln%20Continental.png

yeah if you're a 60 year old man. you know what's a good car?

a550391fa376c82515d558d271d78ec3.jpg

THE GODDAMN DOOR HANDLES ARE HIDDEN IN THE BELT LINE TRIM... AND it's 400 horsepowers!!!!

i'm surprised though, that Ford didn't make a higher performance version of this with a Coyote making the Mustang's 460hp (hell even 440hp would be awesome)...

they could even call it the Continental MX... in homage to the awesome Montego MX that Mercury had... which came with a Ford 429...

1968-mercury-montego-mx-64l-1.jpg

Would sport a turbo 5-speed model all day.

Remember the badass Chevy Nova?

Chevrolet_Nova_Sedan.jpg

the chevy nova is like my dad's old car

wut about a good old 1978 Datsun 510

33714030001_large.jpg?v=1

the chevy nova is like my dad's old car

wut about a good old 1978 Datsun 510

33714030001_large.jpg?v=1

My unc had one and rolled it three separate times. It finally died thanks to a tie rod snapping and him hitting a tree... they run forever though.

I almost bought one of these in 2015... Fiat_X19.jpg

My unc had one and rolled it three separate times. It finally died thanks to a tie rod snapping and him hitting a tree... they run forever though.

I almost bought one of these in 2015... Fiat_X19.jpg

your uncle actually managed to kill a Datsun, i thought those things were along with Twinkies, Cockroaches, and '70s Station Wagons as unkillable

No, the Soul. My '98 ZJ was a Chrysler.  >:D

yah I'll give you the fact it's way too top heavy for a car it's size...but....it's so cute....SHUT UP OK...DONT JUDGE ME....I PICKED MY CAR BY LOOKS BEFORE I RESEARCHED THE CUSTOMER RATINGS.....ITS MY GENDER...I BLAME BEWBS....

the Ford Focus is by far one of the most consistently rated cars for reliability. i will warn you though that they are boring as fuck to drive but they're not any more boring than a Toyota Camry or Honda Civic and they're cheaper to maintain

Yep. And after Nautius_Maximus[/member] was ran off of a road and basically skipped across a rock wall in his, he got out with literally no injuries... the worst he got was a headache because of the whole ordeal.

Yep. And after Nautius_Maximus[/member] was ran off of a road and basically skipped across a rock wall in his, he got out with literally no injuries... the worst he got was a headache because of the whole ordeal.

can you use your magical car powers and tell Ford to make another RWD Focus RS so i can cum myself when i slam on the gas?

i just can't....I don't trust em...

I have had so many older American cars I have beat the everloving shit out of, or just drove a fuckton of miles, hardly any of them being "easy miles" and... never any major issue.

Oh, I had a 1978 Chevy K20 blow up on me... but it had 240,000 miles on it, was a plow truck since brand new off the lot, and I was going 80 down the highway... the truck was running its balls off and ran itself out of oil.

the Ford Focus is by far one of the most consistently rated cars for reliability. i will warn you though that they are boring as fuck to drive but they're not any more boring than a Toyota Camry or Honda Civic and they're cheaper to maintain

The Ford Transit chassis is based off of the fusion model

can you use your magical car powers and tell Ford to make another RWD Focus RS so i can cum myself when i slam on the gas?

the ONE they made had a stroked out modular V8 (Mustang Cobra 4.6 stroked out to 5.0) goddamn CRAMMED into it so bad that they had to make it RWD because the AWD drivetrain wouldn't fit. Only one was made xD

the ONE they made had a stroked out modular V8 (Mustang Cobra 4.6 stroked out to 5.0) goddamn CRAMMED into it so bad that they had to make it RWD because the AWD drivetrain wouldn't fit. Only one was made xD

i don't give a fuck if the thing separated in half when you hit the gas, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DIE HAPPY OK?