UnevenEdge

LET'S TALK ABOUT CHEESE

Naraku4656

that's fair, i tried to avoid carbs for this week's dinner which failed so now i have to resort to carbs because it's easy

When I was doing keto I had a recipe I came up with to help make it easier. Called it "Western Stirfry." I can give you the recipe for the sauce if you'd like. The rest of it is whatever meat or veggies you want. You can easily have it done in under 10 minutes, honestly.

When I was doing keto I had a recipe I came up with to help make it easier. Called it "Western Stirfry." I can give you the recipe for the sauce if you'd like. The rest of it is whatever meat or veggies you want. You can easily have it done in under 10 minutes, honestly.

yeah actually if you could that'd be great. this is what i tried making

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/219802/lighter-mexican-meatloaf/?internalSource=recipe%20hub&referringContentType=search%20results&clickId=cardslot%2029

ground chicken and turkey, both lean meats. where i screwed up was that i used the wrong pan by accident because i grabbed the wrong one not paying attention to what i was doing.

yeah actually if you could that'd be great. this is what i tried making

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/219802/lighter-mexican-meatloaf/?internalSource=recipe%20hub&referringContentType=search%20results&clickId=cardslot%2029

ground chicken and turkey, both lean meats. where i screwed up was that i used the wrong pan by accident because i grabbed the wrong one not paying attention to what i was doing.

That casserole looks a bit sketchy to me, but sometimes food that looks bad tastes great.

So the main sauce is your marinade. You would likely want to modify this depending on your meat of choice, so I'll do one for ground beef and one for chicken. (if carbs aren't a problem then these won't be an issue, but if they are I can help you modify them accordingly.)

For chicken, just keep it simple:

-1 chicken breast

-1 egg

-1 tablespoon light soy sauce

-1 tablespoon honey

-2 teaspoon black pepper (I use red since I have an allergy to black pepper)

-2 teaspoon garlic powder

-1 teaspoon ginger

Beat the egg by itself. Mix the soy sauce, pepper, and honey, then add the eggs to this mixture and mix again.

Cut your chicken into cubes and add them to the marinade and coat the meat well.

(If you'd like a little breading add a small amount of cornstarch to the mixture at the end.)

Ideally, you may want to let this marinade over night, but honestly you can let it sit as little as 30 minutes before cooking it. Marinading it longer let's it soak up more flavor.

Once you're doing marinading the chicken, heat up a small amount of oil to your pan, preferably a wok. Enough oil to cover the bottom of a wok is more than enough for this. Add the chicken to the oil and keep the temperature on a lower setting. Once the meet is done and white on the inside, add in your vegetables. Suggestions here being baby carrots, green onions, sliced mushrooms, broccoli, and bell peppers. Add about 1/4 cup of light soy sauce to the stir fry while it cooks. (Adding minced garlic is also a good idea.) You can garnish this with melted butter if you think you need to. (Or cook the veggies separately in butter instead of oil and add them together when everything is ready to eat.)

For ground beef/red meats:

-6oz cut or 1/2lb ground beef

-1/3 cup Worchestershire sauce

-1 tablespoon Dark soy sauce (standard Kikkoman is dark soy sauce)

-1 teaspoon Garlic powder

-1 teaspoon Onion powder

-2 teaspoon Salt

-2 teaspoon Black pepper (again I don't use this because of allergies)

Mix all ingredients together well then add to ground beef. This can be good for burger patties, just let it sit on each side for 30 minutes each. If you are using steaks or anything similar, just slice it into cubes/strips then add it to the marinade.

Assuming we're going with the steaks, add butter to your pan and let it melt. Once it's melted, toss in your steak to the pan and be sure to keep a liberal amount of butter present and keep turning the meat so it doesn't burn or soak up too much butter.

When your meat is done to your liking (rare, mid rare, etc.) add your vegetables in with 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce and a small amount of butter as desired. Suggested vegetables are broccoli, green beans, portebello mushrooms, sliced carrots, green onions, and bell peppers. Again, adding minced garlic to this after putting in the veggies can work wonders, as well.

Marinade time aside, you should be able to prep and cook all of this in about 10 minutes time. It's really simple despite the above wall of text.

Guest The Hound

That casserole looks a bit sketchy to me, but sometimes food that looks bad tastes great.

So the main sauce is your marinade. You would likely want to modify this depending on your meat of choice, so I'll do one for ground beef and one for chicken. (if carbs aren't a problem then these won't be an issue, but if they are I can help you modify them accordingly.)

-1 chicken breast

-1 egg

-1 tablespoon honey

-1 teaspoon ginger

Beat the egg by itself. Mix the soy sauce, pepper, and honey, then add the eggs to this mixture and mix again.

Cut your chicken into cubes and add them to the marinade and coat the meat well.

(If you'd like a little breading add a small amount of cornstarch to the mixture at the end.)

Ideally, you may want to let this marinade over night, but honestly you can let it sit as little as 30 minutes before cooking it. Marinading it longer let's it soak up more flavor.

Once you're doing marinading the chicken, heat up a small amount of oil to your pan, preferably a wok. Enough oil to cover the bottom of a wok is more than enough for this. Add the chicken to the oil and keep the temperature on a lower setting. Once the meet is done and white on the inside, add in your vegetables. Suggestions here being baby carrots, green onions, sliced mushrooms, broccoli, and bell peppers. Add about 1/4 cup of light soy sauce to the stir fry while it cooks. (Adding minced garlic is also a good idea.) You can garnish this with melted butter if you think you need to. (Or cook the veggies separately in butter instead of oil and add them together when everything is ready to eat.)

-1 teaspoon Onion powder

-2 teaspoon Salt

Mix all ingredients together well then add to ground beef. This can be good for burger patties, just let it sit on each side for 30 minutes each. If you are using steaks or anything similar, just slice it into cubes/strips then add it to the marinade.

Assuming we're going with the steaks, add butter to your pan and let it melt. Once it's melted, toss in your steak to the pan and be sure to keep a liberal amount of butter present and keep turning the meat so it doesn't burn or soak up too much butter.

When your meat is done to your liking (rare, mid rare, etc.) add your vegetables in with 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce and a small amount of butter as desired. Suggested vegetables are broccoli, green beans, portebello mushrooms, sliced carrots, green onions, and bell peppers. Again, adding minced garlic to this after putting in the veggies can work wonders, as well.

Marinade time aside, you should be able to prep and cook all of this in about 10 minutes time. It's really simple despite the above wall of text.

i came

Guest The Hound

That's just an opinion, and it certainly isn't shared by the majority of people.

Reputable surveys indicate that parmesan cheese is the world's most popular cheese.

¿ ¡

-1 chicken breast

-1 egg

-1 tablespoon honey

-1 teaspoon ginger

-1 teaspoon Onion powder

-2 teaspoon Salt

iiiiiiiinteresting i'll have to try that out. thanks!