UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 29 Discussion

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegeta's expressions LOL.

Nice.  Getting vibes of the Other World Tournament.

Those are Planet-sized Dragon Balls alright!

Outlaw Star!  Finally, outside of Pilot Candidate it's one of the few Toonami and ASA shows I somehow managed to miss and never got around to watching!  This is perfect!

Vegeta's apparently forgotten lol.

the current Versions of Shenlong and Porunga are weaker in some aspects than the old ones, but stronger than the old ones in others, it isn't 100% clear if they can still grant that

the current Versions of Shenlong and Porunga are weaker in some aspects than the old ones, but stronger than the old ones in others, it isn't 100% clear if they can still grant that

We've already established that Super follows zero rules from previous DBZ shows and just does whatever it wants.

Outlaw Star!  Finally, outside of Pilot Candidate it's one of the few Toonami and ASA shows I somehow managed to miss and never got around to watching!  This is perfect!

Nice. That's pretty cool that you'll finally get to see it now.

Also, not that it was a mature show or anything but I wish Pilot Candidate could have gotten a less ADD dub than the one it got that was already planned and edited to old daytime Toonami restrictions, so no uncut version exists.

So the Dragonballs have already been used 3x as a plot device in Super so far, and now we're adding two sets of SUPER balls to use as a plot device.

So bad.

It's a good thing this show is hilarious or I would agree!

That's the problem--we're thinking about this as a serious action show when it's really more like an action comedy.