UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter "Genjitsu? × to × Gensek" Episode 62 Discussion

Hunter%20X%20Hunter%20-%20Greed%20Island-1.png

2591343-5421917298-Hunte.jpg

Reality? × And × Raw

(ゲンジツ?×ト×ゲンセキ, Genjitsu? × to × Genseki)

is the 62nd episode of the Hunter × Hunter 2011 series.

It first aired on January 13th, 2013 in Japan

It will air on Toonami tonight (August 12th, 2017)

at

1:00am

Loading all saved data:

Previously Gon and Killua entered Greed Island for the very first time, they begin to wander around the made-up world and encounter many new things there (Including a player that sets a trap card against Killua

180?cb=20130110144925,

a player that explodes from the inside out, and a group dead set on beating this game even if some not so enjoyable methods must be used

180?cb=20130110144955).

Gon and Killua also sense that they are being watched by someone, someone who certainly sees a deep rooted friendship that should be a blast to breakup.

180?cb=20130110144704

With a possible foe, rare item, NPC, lethal bomb, and thrilling adventure around every corner what is next for our young duo in this land of greed? Find out tonight on Hunter x Hunter's next episode

Adapted from: Chapter 132 p.4-15,

Chapter 133,

Chapter 134,

Chapter 135,

Chapter 136

Opening Song

"Departure!" performed by Masatoshi Ono (小野正利 Ono Masatoshi, born January 29, 1967 in Adachi, Tokyo, Japan)

Ending Song

"Reason"

is the third ending theme of the 2011 series of Hunter × Hunter, and is sung by the duo Yuzu. The song was also used as the ending theme for the 2013 movie Phantom Rouge

https://youtu.be/jbdskQlTOmw

EA Sports and The Phantom Troupe

293639ba747730b989d77bb9d18ee883.jpg

It's in the game

Only

on

Toonami

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still hold to my theory that killua is in love with him.

Also, is Toonami still planning on airing all of HxH? They aren't going to can it part way like One Piece?

This chapter should bring in one of my favorite characters if I'm not mistaken. :P

I still hold to my theory that killua is in love with him.

Also, is Toonami still planning on airing all of HxH? They aren't going to can it part way like One Piece?

This chapter should bring in one of my favorite characters if I'm not mistaken. :P

eh, it's a shonen series, no way in hell any of the main characters are gonna be gay, none of the heroic ones anyway

eh, it's a shonen series, no way in hell any of the main characters are gonna be gay, none of the heroic ones anyway

Funnily enough, Togashi addressed this popular fan ship on twitter before (which is pretty unusual for an author to do). He simply asked why everyone was shipping Gon and Kilua and joked that they are gay for doing so. Me thinks something is amiss there.

Funnily enough, Togashi addressed this popular fan ship on twitter before (which is pretty unusual for an author to do). He simply asked why everyone was shipping Gon and Kilua and joked that they are gay for doing so. Me thinks something is amiss there.

I'm still not convinced, I've watched enough shonen anime to know all japanese authors (now anyway) stop at subtext then make every male character pair off with a random girl at endgame

I think it has to do with a difference in views on sexuality between cultures. I've heard and based on what I have observed is that the Japanese tend to believe that sexuality is less cut and dry and more of a scale.

not all of them

(I'm fairly sure Naoko Takeuchi and Her husband Togashi, actually like LGBT people, since they've said so a few times)

I just know that Togashi was literally laughed at for trying to pitch a sports series with a gay protagonist to his publishers and completely gave up trying to include LGBT rep in his stories as a result