UnevenEdge

A supervolcano in Italy is beginning to wake up.

Gyaos

Just in time for Christmas, a supervolcano that could possibly have led to the extinction of the neanderthals 200,000 years ago is showing signs of erupting. If it does, it will be an enormous dookie in the toilet that was 2016. Experts say not to panic just yet, but I will not be surprised if it does...

http://www.businessinsider.com/supervolcano-campi-flegrei-might-be-waking-up-after-500-years-2016-12?utm_content=buffer90991&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-ti

Just in time for Christmas, a supervolcano that could possibly have led to the extinction of the neanderthals 200,000 years ago is showing signs of erupting. If it does, it will be an enormous dookie in the toilet that was 2016. Experts say not to panic just yet, but I will not be surprised if it does...

http://www.businessinsider.com/supervolcano-campi-flegrei-might-be-waking-up-after-500-years-2016-12?utm_content=buffer90991&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-ti

good, we'll all be dead but look on the bright side, no Trump

edit: have some wonderfull end of the world music to celebrate our now guarentee'd impending extinction!

Its nothing to worry about. At the very least its decades away. So thats 30-40 years at least. We will all be dead by then hopefully.

If it is found to be lethal- it would require a massive world-wide project to dismantle it.

I'm sure man could find a way to defuse it- maybe a massive drilling effort or some well placed nukes... call in Bruce Willis. 

Its nothing to worry about. At the very least its decades away. So thats 30-40 years at least. We will all be dead by then hopefully.

If it is found to be lethal- it would require a massive world-wide project to dismantle it.

I'm sure man could find a way to defuse it- maybe a massive drilling effort or some well placed nukes... call in Bruce Willis.

If I have hear this song constantly again, go ahead and kill me.