UnevenEdge

Haven't smoked in a week...

Lasty

I miss smoking, only because of coffee and cigs. Still not worth doing it again. I recently had a single cigarette. Fortunately, I did not go on to further buy a pack.

Anyway, one more week, and you'll have gone through thw worst of the psychological problems. Hang in there.

I miss smoking, only because of coffee and cigs. Still not worth doing it again. I recently had a single cigarette. Fortunately, I did not go on to further buy a pack.

Anyway, one more week, and you'll have gone through thw worst of the psychological problems. Hang in there.

This all day long. I need to be able to sing and it just fracks up my voice too much.

You shouldn't.  I just lost a coworker a week ago last Thursday.  He went in for tests in late August because he wasn't keeping food down & his gut hurt when he stood.  Initial tests were Stage 4, esophageal/lung/liver.  Later tests in found it pervasive in his body - bone & lymph nodes included.  One day, he's joking with me about something at work, the next day gone.

He was a heavy smoker.

You shouldn't.  I just lost a coworker a week ago last Thursday.  He went in for tests in late August because he wasn't keeping food down & his gut hurt when he stood.  Initial tests were Stage 4, esophageal/lung/liver.  Later tests in found it pervasive in his body - bone & lymph nodes included.  One day, he's joking with me about something at work, the next day gone.

He was a heavy smoker.

This is what I need to hear... moar