UnevenEdge

They didn't tell any of my classmates they were getting their bonus at the

fuggnificent

You are such a blabbermouth.  Learn to STFU and keep shit to yourself.  What if it wasn't for anyone but you and you just ratted yourself out of it.

Now you know me.....I figure all of this is just fabricated from step one so you'd have an excuse to post, but if it is true, learn to STFU.

-.-;

You never ask about bonuses or raises with co-workers. If you get info of that nature, you keep it to yourself until such a time as it's released by the higher ups because if it's only specific to certain people and you blab, you could lose out.

No stupid youre only not suppose to discuss your wage or salary and if you do there probably still wouldnt be any punishment.

No stupid youre only not suppose to discuss your wage or salary and if you do there probably still wouldnt be any punishment.

No. Info on bonuses also falls under that category, especially if those bonuses might not apply to everyone in the company or group. If you are running around blabbing about getting a bonus and it wasn't something that applied to everyone, you end up getting people going to the higher ups wondering about their bonuses. Too much static from people about something that should have been quiet can result in you not getting your bonus.

Everyone should be getting it so hush. Always talking down to people like theyre fucking children.

It wouldn't seem like talking down if you didn't seem like you needed things dumbed down.

And unless you are in charge of the bonuses, you shouldn't be the one breaking the news anyway.