UnevenEdge

so i started watching weeds on netflix

nameraka

anyone have any tips about other shows i should avoid like the fucking plague?  :|

Weeds was alright, fell apart after season 3, as many series do.

That's just my opinion.

I watched Weeds when it first came out.

I had to marathon the last two seasons because by that point I'd completely given up on the show, and didn't even bother finishing the second half of the final season.

Weeds was alright, fell apart after season 3, as many series do.

That's just my opinion.

I watched Weeds when it first came out.

I had to marathon the last two seasons because by that point I'd completely given up on the show, and didn't even bother finishing the second half of the final season.

It was amazing for me when i watched it. Had showtime and watched every show and as nancy went thru stuff so did i. We even got pregger together...it was fucking awesome.

It was amazing for me when i watched it. Had showtime and watched every show and as nancy went thru stuff so did i. We even got pregger together...it was fucking awesome.

Show dragged on way too long and was so convoluted towards the end.

It just became unwatchable.

Do I say a Jew joke or not? :poop:

Anyway, avoid Orange is the New Black too.

I knew OitNB was gonna suck from the get go. Never even gave it a chance.

Same with TWD.

Though I did give TWD one shot by watching the first episode, despite my better judgement.

And it was exactly what I thought it would be, a zombie movie stretched out for far too long.

And now it's on it's sixth or seventh season I mean come on. Fuck off already.

Show dragged on way too long and was so convoluted towards the end.

It just became unwatchable.

Dont see how you can say that.

When nancy was on the run and had to take her baby to the doctor and realized she forgot to get his immunizations..i was struggling with racist pediatrician who tried to charge me for shots as if since i was a black single mother i couldn't afford them. Paid for them ALL. Then they tried to send me a bill despite the sign they had up saying you had to pay for services up front and thats when i finally drew the line. They caused me to miss a shot..so i know how nancy felt when her baby missed all his.

It was just eerie all the parallel. But i will say i wasnt on meds and saw patterns in everything :D

When nancy was on the run and had to take her baby to the doctor and realized she forgot to get his immunizations..i was struggling with racist pediatrician who tried to charge me for shots as if since i was a black single mother i couldn't afford them. Paid for them ALL. Then they tried to send me a bill despite the sign they had up saying you had to pay for services up front and thats when i finally drew the line. They caused me to miss a shot..so i know how nancy felt when her baby missed all his.

It was just eerie all the parallel. But i will say i wasnt on meds and saw patterns in everything :D

I stopped watching after she got with the drug lord/politician and one of the kids killed someone. They fell into a pool or something. I can't really remember. I just remember it started  to look like they were just trying to extend the show for the hell of it.

I stopped watching after she got with the drug lord/politician and one of the kids killed someone. They fell into a pool or something. I can't really remember. I just remember it started  to look like they were just trying to extend the show for the hell of it.

That's where i stopped too that was the last good season imo

Mary Louise Parker's character in 'Weeds' in a terrible person.

That fact that you see parallels between her and yourself is somewhat troubling.