UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 27 Discussion

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, wouldn't a kamehameha wave powerful enough to kill frieza also destroy the earth if were aimed at the ground like that? i thought that's why they launnched cell into space....

Divine energy isn't destructive like normal energy? I dunno...I got nothing.

wait, wouldn't a kamehameha wave powerful enough to kill frieza also destroy the earth if were aimed at the ground like that? i thought that's why they launnched cell into space....

Super doesn't follow a single rule from previous Dragonball shows.

So let me get this straight.

This whole arc.  ........ was trumped by a time travel ass-pull???

I really wish Whis would meet Trunks! *_*

yes and I hate it, they only did this so Vegeta couldn't be awesome

The only time Gohan's best was ever enough was against Cell.

i dunno. he may not have wn many decisive fights, but i really, really enjoyed watching him kick ass on Namek. he even beat on frieza

plus, let's not forget that it was technically Gohan who beat Vegeta on earth

For factual schedule changes, watch the weekly Pre-Flight, and follow DeMarco's twitter posts and the Toonami Faithful site.

Argh.  I fell out of habit of watching Pre-Flight every week after I had some life stuff happen around November last year.  I remember seeing a thread talking about a schedule change but I didn't think it was coming up this soon.  At least I already know what happens and saw a better version, thanks to the movie.  I'll have to catch up later.  *sigh*

Argh.  I fell out of habit of watching Pre-Flight every week after I had some life stuff happen around November last year.  I remember seeing a thread talking about a schedule change but I didn't think it was coming up this soon.  At least I already know what happens and saw a better version, thanks to the movie.  I'll have to catch up later.  *sigh*

Still, I'm saying that you will never be told false information again about Toonami schedule changes if you follow those sources.

Finally got around to watching this since Demarco neglected to inform even DVRs of the schedule change last week.

Vegeta - "You forgot I'm in this show too!" ROFL

I could be remembering wrong, but going by the movie, I thought Frieza was  supposed to be out of his golden do a while before this.  Like towards the end of his fight with Goku.

Looks like Vegeta gets to get some more hits in though, so that's nice.

Like seeing everyone right before the die (not how it sounds I promise).  I'm not sure that was in the movie.

I saw some people complaining about Goku blasting Frieza from above with a Kamehameha wave would destroy the earth.  Looks like the blast stopped just short enough to kill Frieza.  Don't know if it's possible to control it like that, but in the movie he blasts Frieza from the side, and it's much quicker.

The moment with Gohan, Videl, and Pan was sweet.

So Gohan is going to train and hopefully have some more dignity from now on.  Even though he didn't come off that bad in the movie.  Don't know why the show made him look so bad.

Naw why would they want to work together? :P

Namek took forever to blow, but earth is gone in three minutes?

Frieza didn't use a blast that would instantly destroy Namek because he wanted to finish fighting Goku.  Planet Vegeta pretty much instantly blew up, for instance.  Of course later on it takes longer than 5 minutes because Frieza says the core was denser than he expected. >:D

I know, Earth is on the line but he doesn't use Instant transmission. Derp.

In the movie it was really quick.  And he blasted Frieza from the side.  So, Super screwed up two things by changing that. 

Actually, this arc got really poorly adapted in general.  If you guys haven't, you should go watch the movie.  It's actually pretty good.

Are we supposed to like Jaco?

Another difference from the movie.  There, Jaco was charming and funny.  Here, they overdid it with him and made him obnoxious.  Oh, and the thing about his space suit being his skin is nonsense.