UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 27 Discussion

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh.  Thanks for the spoilers, for those who maybe haven't seen any of Super at the moment and have no idea what happens.

you can post spoilers for super during the 8:PM airing as long as you spoiler tag them

also, I just want everyone to know how atrocious this show's treatment of Vegeta is

you can post spoilers for super during the 8:PM airing as long as you spoiler tag them

also, I just want everyone to know how atrocious this show's treatment of Vegeta is

.... oh okay that's when you posted them.

... what happens if someone, say, forgets that the actual premiere is at 8:30?

.... oh okay that's when you posted them.

... what happens if someone, say, forgets that the actual premiere is at 8:30?

then an admin or mod just spoiler tags everything and the new viewers just ignore them till after the 11:pm airing

Also this is interesting news: what we're hearing isn't Chris Ayres.  He got his throat injured and is (was?) in the hospital when these episodes were recorded, so they're covered by someone else.  *_*

So I guess that means he comes back, but not for a while?

Doubtful. He has end-stage COPD so he's at death's door.

Goku giving Vegeta those props

Also this is interesting news: what we're hearing isn't Chris Ayres.  He got his throat injured and is (was?) in the hospital when these episodes were recorded, so they're covered by someone else.  *_*

Holy shit if so, sounds perfect

So I guess that means he comes back, but not for a while?

Doubtful. He has end-stage COPD so he's at death's door.

I dont know when this other guys' episodes begin and end.  He is going a perfect job though.  I wonder what it says in the credits.