UnevenEdge

more Sonic Mania Music leaked

mochi

• 2 weeks later...

I'm betting Super Sonic is in the game, and I wonder if he'll have a redux of his original Sonic 2 theme

Sonic Mania's Special stage is a combination of Sonic Heroes Special Stage and Sonic CD's

you're collecting balls to make Sonic faster (like in Sonic heroes and Generations) but Chasing a UFO (like Sonic CD)

side note, it's been confirmed that

this game is a prequel to Sonic Forces

not sure what that means for the previous alleged confirmation that Sonic Forces is erasing the entire old Sonic Canon and making Modern and Classic brothers

• 2 weeks later...

apparently the gamegrumps actually like Mania

which is kind of shocking since usually they're staunch "sonic sucks and has always and always will suck" soap-boxers who only play sonic games to make fun of them and say horrible things about Sonic fans

so I have a theory now about Mania and Forces

it's already been confirmed that Mania is a direct Prequel to Forces

so based on some stuff I've seen in the playthroughs of Mania I belive I have some knowlage of Forces plot

"Infininite" the villian of forces is destroying the Sonic Canon by warping isolated characters through time, Classic Sonic is in Forces because infinate brought him there, and the reason Shadow and Chaos are evil again is because they are "Classic" Shadow and "Classic Chaos" I.e. Infinate brought past versions of them into the future to re-write their history, so Shadow is evil again because he hasn't met sonic yet (hopefully modern shadow will show up again at some point and not be evil)

also, it stands to reason that the new Zones in Mania are going to appear in Forces, so expect Studiopolis, Mirage Saloon,  Press Garden, and Titanic Monarch to appear in Forces as well (Press Garden's achievement Blurb even sounds like it'd fit in with the storyline of Eggman being an evil dictator in Forces since the blurb says it's a factory churning out pro-Eggman Propaganda)